As part of the Elderly Rights Movement project, financed by the European Union and implemented by the Association for Elderly Rights and Mental Health, an elderly care seminar will be held for elderly families, elderly people and caregivers.
In the seminar, information about the self-care of the elderly, vital signs (blood pressure, fever, pulse, etc.), the importance of activity and the safety of the elderly will be given.
|Speaker:||Prof. Dr. Hatice Bebiş|
|Place:||Çelebi Garden Hotel, Mehmetçik/Galatia|
- 14:00 – 14:15: Opening speeches by Association for Elderly Rights and Mental Health Chairperson Prof. Dr. of Hatice Jenkins, and Mehmetçik Mayor Cemil Sarıçizmeli
- 14:15 – 15:00: Presentation 1: Elderly self-care and monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, fever and pulse in the elderly
- 15:00 – 15:15: Coffee break
- 15:15 – 16:00: Presentation 2: The importance of physical activities in the elderly and elderly safety
- 16:00 – 16:15: Photoshoot and closing
The Elderly Rights Project is funded by the European Union under the Cypriot Civil Society at Work VII Grant Scheme and implemented by the Association of Elderly Rights and Mental Health. The content of this agenda is entirely under the responsibility of the Association for the Rights of the Elderly and Mental Health and does not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.